INTRODUCING ENNEAGRAM IN INDIA
Imagine if you had a system for knowing what makes people tick. A system that allows you to bring out the best in others, tap into their strengths and navigate through their challenges. Not only that, you will learn as much, if not more about yourself. The Enneagram is a
dynamic system of nine personality types that provides this insight and knowledge.
It’s an ancient 9-point system that puts people in nine distinct personality types. What is unique about Enneagram is its focus on the dynamism of life. Not only does it provide a comprehensive profile of your employees, but it also considers the growth and regression of your employee’s types, as well as the complex motivations behind their actions.
I am correct and i need to be perfect
I can give need to be needed
I am efficient need to succeed
I am unique, sensitive & refined need to be special
I am wise need to have it altogether
I am loyal, need to have support & security from others
I am fine, need to avoid pain
I am strong, need to tell it like it is, avoid weakness
I am settled, need to avoid conflict & turmoil
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify our emotions and manage our responses to them
It is also related to identifying others’ emotions and manage our responses to them
From the iceberg perspective the effects of higher/ lower emotional intelligence are visible as desired/ undesired behaviors above the water line
An essential program to bring about Self-Awareness via the Enneagram tool and increase Emotional Intelligence, amongst young managers and teams
Some of your best leaders and employees are competent in crucial business areas but interact poorly with people. Under pressure they may bully, ignore, threaten or embarrass employees, vendors, and customers.
Svadhyaya helps people master their emotions, relate to employees in a more productive way, and drive for results. Our approach pinpoints specific actions and establishes personal practice routines, helping people create new habits that solve their emotional intelligence problems.
What is Svadhyaya?
If you're in business today, you're feeling it – the hustle and the haste; the push and the profit. Everyone's after faster decisions, quicker resolutions and better results.
The shadow side of many organizations is the lack of “engagement" as reported by employees.
A report from Deloitte & Touché based on thousands of interviews indicates that only 25-30% of US workers feel that their best contributions are being harnessed. This means that the other 70% are either “disengaged" or “actively disengaged." The cost of this is estimated at $350 billion per year.
Our Enneagram and Emotional Intelligence Program “Svadhyaya” enables leaders to access
information that would otherwise be unavailable to them. This can enhance the quality of relationships, decision-making and productivity. By tapping into ‘emotional language’, employees are also able to know themselves better and begin to master their feelings, rather than allowing their feelings to master them. Improving Emotional Intelligence makes better
employees and leaders – it means time spent on work, not problems, resulting in greater productivity and profits
At Individual Level
At Dialogue Level
At Group Level
At Organizational Level
Understand how we’re using the 3 Centers of Intelligence – the head, heart and gut – so we can learn to make more effective and balanced decisions
Uncover our specific communication strengths and challenges so we can become more effective in our relationships
Discover how to improve our EQ through awareness of self and others so we can work more effectively with diverse groups of people
Identify our particular strengths, motivators and natural abilities of our leadership type so we can
maximize our personal effectiveness
Learn tools specific to our unique leadership style, so that we can start making changes straight away
Explore the underlying fears, triggers and challenges specific to our leadership style so we can start to stretch beyond them
Understand how the team gets what it wants and how it behaves when things aren’t going well so we can manage conflict in a more collaborative and productive way
Understand how the team style is impacting tasks and the ability to get things done so we can see opportunities for improving overall productivity
Understand the unique gift that each team member brings to the table so we can better understand, trust and leverage the diversity of our colleagues
Understand the unique chemistry of our team so we can optimize its collective strengths and minimize its limiting behaviors
Understand how the team style is affecting relationships so we can learn opportunities for bringing in healthier alternatives